Basic Christianity Course
Watch for the Alpha Appetizer October 2013
Ever have a question about the Christian faith you think may be considered “too dumb” or ever wondered if anyone else wrestles with the same questions? Have you ever wanted to take a refresher course about the basics on what Christians believe? Have you ever wondered, “What is The Alpha Course?”
The ALPHA Course is designed for:
- Anyone interested in finding out more about the Christian faith. Adults of all ages are welcome.
- Learning and Laughter. It is possible to learn about the Christian faith and to have fun at the same time.
- People meeting together. An opportunity to get to know others and to make new friends.
- Helping one another. The small groups give you a chance to discuss issues raised during the talks.
- Ask anything! Alpha is a place where no question is seen as too simple or too hostile.
The Alpha course is an opportunity for anyone to explore the Christian faith. It’s relaxed, non-threatening, low key, friendly and fun. There is meal together at the beginning of each session which gives you an opportunity to get to know each other. The Alpha course consists of a series of talks looking at topics such as “Who is Jesus?” and “Why and how do I pray?” After each talk we divide into small groups for a time of discussion.
Contact Brenda Stahl, 428-7727 for more information.